|Elf Complexion Brush, Maybelline Falsies Mascara, Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer, Elf Shimmering Facial Whip, Pixi Lip Booster, Elf Fan Brush.|
When a went to Target with my mom, I picked a few things that I had been wanting. If you'd like a review on anything just leave a comment or send me a message. Enjoy!
1. Elf Studio Complexion Brush $3- OMG! I love this, it's so soft. I hate me regular elf face brushes, so I wasn't going to get this. But I am sooo glad I did. The studio line seems much better, and I will def be buying more of their studio brushes. 10/10
2. Maybelline "The Falsies Volum' Express" Mascara $5.66- I really like this, the brush has a different cool shape. I got it in the shade Brownish Black and Waterproof. I don't think it's amazing but I really like it. 8/10
3. Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer $5.84- I like this but I think it's better using it on larger spaces, rather then small blemishes because it makes them look a little puffy. I got this in shade cream light 4-5 7/10
4. Elf Shimmering Facial Whip $1- On the back it says it can be used on lips, eyes and face highlighting. I love this for my lips because it doesn't give you the stickiness of lip gloss (you can't feel it on your lips) because it's a stainish type thing. It has a citrusy smell and taste. I got this in the shade Lilac Petal. 9/10
5. Pixi Lip Booster $4 (clearance from $16)- This is a really nice lip gloss that you pump up. I guess it's a lip booster too. I got this in shade Theena. Check your clearance bins at Target for clearance makeup. 9/10
6. Elf Fan Brush $3- This is another Elf Studio Brush. I don't like this one as well as The Complexion Brush, but it is still nice. It is a little to flimsy, it needs to be thicker. 7/10
Hope you enjoyed the haul! Again if you want a review on anything just comment. +Also thank you so Hannah Griffiths for subscribing! Even if I only have 1 subscriber I will keep posting, because I know at least one person finds me useful.